Ethan, I assume that was an Orange-crowned WARBLER and not a Golden-crowned SPARROW. ;-)

Larry Lade
Saint Joseph

--- On Fri, 9/30/11, Ethan Duke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Ethan Duke <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: First of Fall FOX SPARROW
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Friday, September 30, 2011, 11:48 AM

Echoing Jack and Larry…. We banded our first of the year FOX SPARROW and WHITE-THROATED SPARROWS today at Van Meter SP. Also banded 1 ORANGE-CROWNED SPARROW and 1 HERMIT THRUSH and 1 EASTERN TOWHEE among the other more usual suspects.

Ethan

Ethan C. Duke, Assistant Director
Missouri River Bird Observatory
Marshall, MO