Yup, I agree with Seb.  Saw 2 of same this afternoon at Rock Bridge Mem. SP, Columbia.
edge wade

On Sep 9, 2011, at 10:12 AM, Sebastian Patti wrote:

How's 'bout a HYF Magnolia??

tail spots look right/color seems good/marginal side streaks . . .

Sebastian T. Patti
(Lincoln Park)
Chicago, ILLINOIS 60614-3354
PHONE: 312/325-9555 (o) 773/248-0570 (h)

Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 07:34:59 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Check your ID Skill on this Bird
To: [log in to unmask]

This is one of the three warbler species we banded this morning at Missouri Western State University, Saint Joseph, MO.

Do you know which one this is?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11503968@N00/6129771747/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11503968@N00/6130321396/in/photostream/

* The other two were American Redstart and Wilson's Warbler.

Larry Lade
Saint Joseph, MO