Date:    Thu, 8 Sep 2011 09:51:29 -0500
From:    Charlene Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Swainson's Hawk in snow - Big Year trailer

Well guess it is a bit of a stretch (as one poster put it)
but possible in the higher elevations of Oregon and
Colorado.
See the thread on ID Frontiers on Siler's site:

I am just excited a movie about birding with
big named stars will be in the theaters.
Think I will re-read the book while waiting for
the movie to come out.

Charlene Malone
St. Louis co.

Timothy R. Barksdale
Birdman Productions L.L.C.
& MundoAveLoco! L.L.C.
P.O. Box 1124
65 Mountain View Dr.
Choteau, MT 59422

Kansas City Area:
4505 W. 66th st.
Prairie Village, KS 66208
913-432-0414

NEW Cell: 913-669-2661
Home Office: 406-466-2111
birdman-hd -at- 3riversdbs -dot-net

At Birdman Productions, we make films about birds, and tell stories that change people's lives.