It looks smaller than they seem to look in flight, even considering sex variation.
June Newman
Carrollton

On Sep 11, 2011, at 7:21 PM, Larry Lade wrote:

We banded a bird this morning which I have never banded before. We had seen it

near the mist nets a couple of times during the previous couple of weeks. Even

thought that it may have beeen responsible for attacking a couple of smaller birds we

found in the mist nets.

* Photos taken by Karen Lyman and Jack Hilsabeck, members of our bird banding

team.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11503968@N00/6138427492/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11503968@N00/6137881235/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11503968@N00/6138427362/in/photostream/