I'm not Pete Winter but I'll autograph it for you. BTW seen any Common Nighthawks?

Scott Laurent
Kansas City. Mo

-----Original Message-----
From: "Amy J. Hoffman" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: Missouri Wild Bird Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:         Mon, 12 Sep 2011 12:41:11
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: off-topic and shameless

MOBirders,

Does anyone know Pete Winter? I recently read his book, A Dawn Chorus, and I was just using his life as part of a trivia question for my company's newsletter. It got me thinking that maybe I could use a connection here to get my book autographed.

Amy J. Hoffman
Jefferson City
Cole County

Food helps those who help themselves.