True to my philosophy that a bird up at dawn is still up at noon, I went to Rock Bridge Mem. SP just south of Columbia this afternoon (1:30-2:30), with the purpose of checking things out before tomorrow morning's filed trip and with the intent of getting some exercise by walking a trail or two.

I never got out of sight of the parking lot.  Even my hearing impaired ears went on alert at the chips near the northwest corner of the Devil's Ice Box parking lot.  I followed a feeding flock as well as I could as they worked their way in a clockwise circle around the lot.  I know I missed some.  They were moving rapidly, feeding and flitting on, and the leaves are still thick.

Seen well included the following warblers: (didn't get that Mourning Warbler)

Black-and-white Warbler 1
Northern Parula 2
Chestnut-sided Wrbler 2
Magnolia Warbler 2