Had a very nice time at Rock Bridge this morning.  Good people and good
birds.  Two ladys (I'm sorry I forgot your names.  I'm trouble with names.) told
me where I could get a prairie warbler.  Sure enough there it was, there was
three.  They let me photograph them all I wanted.  Really gorgous birds.    I
took a run to Eagle Bluff, after taking the wrong road and driving around for an
hour.  Any way, it was pretty quit.  There were several great blue, and green
herons.  Three greater yellowlegs and some killdeers were the only shorebirds.
The highlight was a sora calling from the cattails.  Here is the link to the
photos I took of the warbler.

http://backwoodsfrank.smugmug.com

Frankie Cuculich
Brashear, Mo.
Adair Co.

PS:Thanks Edge for setting the field trip up.  Very nice time.