We found a small number of sandpipers at Eagle Bluffs today.  The water has receded some in the districution channel, so there is some shorebird habitat there.  It rained lightly to moderately almost all the while we were there, so viewing was difficult.  We were able to scope a group of about 35 shorebirds.  What we found:

Greater Yellowlegs
Spotted Sandpiper
Solitary Sandpiper
Stilt Sandpiper
Least Sandpiper
Semi-palmated Sandpiper
Pectoral sandpiper
Semi-palmated Plover
Lesser Yellowlegs
Killdeer

Marsh Wren - 1 singing
Large numbers of swallows, 5 species, I don't know how to estimate numbers of each species.
Sora - several vocalizing.

Kathleen Anderson, Sandy Elbert, Columbia