Thanks to Paul McKenzie's excellent Stokes' field guide review and his hint
about Amazon.com, I am now the proud owner of this wonderful book and the CD
of songs.
The article on Bob Fisher by Christine Kline is excellent, as well as Phil
Wire's "Dreams of a Midcontinent's Sea". I enjoyed all the usual features
plus the report on the ASM Website growth by Patrick Harrison. And lastly
I'm still reading through Joshua Uffman's thorough and interesting Spring
Seasonal Report. Thanks to Bill Eddleman for another fine volume.

Jo Ann Eldridge, Kearney, Clay