We were at RBSP and saw Chris Corbin leaving as we were parking.  We didn't find everything he did, but found a number of warblers.  Here's the ones that we could ID:

American Redstart - 1
Kentucky Warbler - 2 (probably a low count)
Black and White Warbler - 2
Mourning Warbler - 1 (Woo Hoo, Woo Hoo, Woo Hoo!!!   I think this is only the 2nd time I have seen a Mourning Warbler.  Probably no better look than the first time, but we were sure of our ID.)

Others;
Acadian Flycatcher - heard
Yellow-billed Cuckoo - 3
Red-eyed Vireo - 3
Barred Owl - 1 heard
Common Nighthawk - 1 resting on a branch, discovered when trying to locate a woodpecker

The rest on the Mobirds website.
Kathleen Anderson, Sandy Elbert, Columbia

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/