<<And think about who the film is made for. Birders? Not really.>>
<<I suspect there will be millions of newly converted through this film, so enjoy and Hey - it's hard to be humble, We Are Birders!>>

I agree on both counts. I do plan to see the movie, and my comment that it isn't really "about birds" was just an observation, not a crtisicism. After all, how many boxing movies are about boxing? Etc. A little Hollywood take on birding may be helpful in eliminating the NERD image we carry. Of course, I am actually a nerd ...

Amy J. Hoffman
Jefferson City
Cole County