Not a whole lot of change in birds after the coldfront.  No Willet or Upland Sandpipers were found by me, but did end the morning tour of RMBS and the Confluence Point SP (all St. Charles County) with 20 species of shorebirds.

Almost all of the below list is from walking to the back of the "Pipeline Pool" unless otherwise indicated:

Lots of waders still, including 36 Snowy's
Sharp-shinned Hawk  1
Northern Harrier 1
Peregrine Falcon  1 (Also had 1 at Heron Pond, RMBS)
Black-bellied Plover  1    First-year bird, black armpits seen.
American Golden-Plover  8
Semipalmated Plover  12
Killdeer  - Many
Black-necked Stilt  5
American Avocet  8
Spotted Sandpiper 1 (Teal Pond)
Greater Yellowlegs  3
Lesser Yellowlegs  26
Marbled Godwit  1
Ruddy Turnstone  3
Semipalmated Sandpiper A Lot
Western Sandpiper  3
- (1 adult, 1 immature) just outside confluence boundaries, another along Cora Island Road.
Least Sandpiper - A Lot
Baird's Sandpiper  18
Pectoral Sandpiper  - A Lot
Stilt Sandpiper  18
Buff-breasted Sandpiper  36    (Includes 1 group of 26)
Short-billed Dowitcher  8
Red-necked Phalarope  2
Bobolinks were calling at most stops I made today around RMBS and at the confluence.  Finally did see 12 of them back by the pipeline pool

Joshua Uffman
St. Louis County, MO