Learned something new today.  Immature Rose-breasted Grosbeaks are nearly
identical to Mature Female Black-headed Grosbeaks.  Peterson's was
incomplete on this and my own bias at having seen so many Black-headed
females in Colorado led me to making a rookie mistake.  Checked Sibley's and it
confirms what others have been pointing out to me.

Rookie mistake and I appologize to everyone for posting incorrect information.

I have issued a retraction in ebird and will delete this bird from CACHE.

My only consolation is that it was my first ever Immature Rose-breasted
Grosbeak male.

Good Birding,
Keith Brink
Liberty, MO