One of the features of our new web site is a calendar which anyone may view, which any ASM member may edit.  As your Audubon Missouri chapters, or other local groups,  plan events, you may check the calendar for potential conflicts and add your events. If your calendar changes, you may login and edit or delete an event.  Find "Event Calendar" in the drop-down menu under ASM.

If you are an ASM member, and do not have the ability to add and edit events, please contact our webmaster, Patrick Harrison <[log in to unmask]> .

The potential usefulness of the calendar depends on each of us adding events and keeping them current.  Volunteer to do this for your local group!

June Newman
Carrollton