Hi Kathleen,
I was at Forum yesterday, also,  and yes,  in the big lake area, there is about a
cup of water left and saw 2 mallards in it.
BUT if you go to the small pond that always has the Pickerell  plant around it, the
area of water closest to the Forum(trail) parking lot, there is still some water in
that.  I saw 10 Mallards yesterday in that area, 4 Killdeer, 4 Green Herons and 3
Shorebirds.  You really need a scope or binoculars to identify but from the photos
I took, I THINK the shorebirds were:  1 Spotted and 2 Solitary but that is not a
positive ID b/c even with my long Camera lens, they were pretty far away.  The
Mallards and Green Heron were feasting on the abundance of frogs.

Carol Weston
Columbia, MO