I'm so sorry to bother you,but we really need your help at the moment,my fam and
I came down here to Wales(Cardiff)United Kingdom for a short
vacation,unfortunately we were mugged at the park of the hotel we staying
,everything we had on us was stolen including,cash,credit cards and cell
phone....We need help to settle the bills and flying  back home  ....we will
surely pay back as soon as we get back home.

Bob.