thank you, Rick

(A couple of years ago I heard Ron Schuchard speak of Hughes and Eliot, and their considerable affinity,
I had not hitherto fully appreciated the special place that Hughes occupied in this regard (according to Ron, but he of all people should know !) - sounded a lot like Hughes was being groomed to succeed Eliot at Faber - he seemed very much the blueyed boy)

regards

david