From: Rickard A. Parker <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 5:11 PM
Subject: Re: Patricia Sloane's Key to 'The Waste Land'

On 9/30/2011 9:35 AM, Chokh Raj wrote:
> /"By this, and this only, we have existed" /
> *Richard Wagner's Arthurian Sources, Jessie L. Weston, and T. S. Eliot's
> "The Waste Land"*
> PATRICIA SLOANE
> //
> /Arthuriana/
> Vol. 11, No. 1, Wagner and the Arthurian Legend (SPRING 2001), pp. 30-53
> (article consists of 24 pages)
> http://www.jstor.org/stable/27869608
> CR

CR,

You may not know this but Pat Sloane was one of the biggest
contributors to the TSE list until her passing away almost 10 years ago
(11/22/01).  In the TSE archives you can look up about a year's worth of
her posts. Sometime prior to January 2001 the list server software was
changed and the older archives were lost.

Pat also had an early web presence at an AOL account and at the TSE
server at missouri.edu but these pages are also lost.

Regards,
    Rick Parker