Mr. Parker,

Thank you.  One must, of course, keep current and this is also extremely helpful for an article that I am writing about contemporary American poetry.

Eugene Schlanger
-----Original Message-----
From: Rickard A. Parker <[log in to unmask]>
To: TSE <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sun, Sep 18, 2011 7:27 pm
Subject: Recent appearances of TSE

The Jewish Daily Forward
Published September 16, 2011, issue of September 23, 2011.
T.S. Eliot's On-Again, Off-Again Anti-Semitism
Letters to Friends and Colleagues Repeatedly Denigrate Jews
By Benjamin Ivry
http://forward.com/articles/142722/

The Wall Street Journal
Bookshelf      September 17, 2011
Notes From King Bolo
Shifting between horror and hilarity, the early letters of T.S. Eliot
allow us to read his poetry in a more intimate light
By Abigail Deutsch
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424053111903285704576556960657410274.html

The Telegraph
Letters   Sunday 18 September 2011
New planning laws will destroy the landscape that TS Eliot loved
Development threatens East Coker.
SIR – We are currently fighting a proposal by South Somerset council
(Lib Dem) to build 3,700 new homes south of Yeovil. This development
threatens to engulf the 900-house village of East Coker, immortalised
in the eponymous poem by T S Eliot. [More]
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/letters/8738463/New-planning-laws-will-destroy-the-landscape-that-TS-Eliot-loved.html

Quite Enough of Calvin Trillin: Forty Years of Funny Stuff
By Calvin Trillin
T.S. Eliot and Me
At Google Books (some pages witheld)
http://books.google.com/books?id=SQotHp5x3twC&pg=PT109