Mr. Parker,

Thank you.  One must, of course, keep current and this is also extremely helpful for an article that I am writing about contemporary American poetry.

Eugene Schlanger

-----Original Message-----
From: Rickard A. Parker <[log in to unmask]>
To: TSE <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sun, Sep 18, 2011 7:27 pm
Subject: Recent appearances of TSE

The Jewish Daily Forward
ublished September 16, 2011, issue of September 23, 2011.
.S. Eliot's On-Again, Off-Again Anti-Semitism
etters to Friends and Colleagues Repeatedly Denigrate Jews
y Benjamin Ivry
ttp://forward.com/articles/142722/

he Wall Street Journal
ookshelf      September 17, 2011
otes From King Bolo
hifting between horror and hilarity, the early letters of T.S. Eliot
llow us to read his poetry in a more intimate light
y Abigail Deutsch
ttp://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424053111903285704576556960657410274.html

he Telegraph
etters   Sunday 18 September 2011
ew planning laws will destroy the landscape that TS Eliot loved
evelopment threatens East Coker.
IR – We are currently fighting a proposal by South Somerset council
Lib Dem) to build 3,700 new homes south of Yeovil. This development
hreatens to engulf the 900-house village of East Coker, immortalised
n the eponymous poem by T S Eliot. [More]
ttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/letters/8738463/New-planning-laws-will-destroy-the-landscape-that-TS-Eliot-loved.html

uite Enough of Calvin Trillin: Forty Years of Funny Stuff
y Calvin Trillin
.S. Eliot and Me
t Google Books (some pages witheld)
ttp://books.google.com/books?id=SQotHp5x3twC&pg=PT109