From: Mikemail <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, September 8, 2011 6:47 PM
Subject: Re: vis-a-vis 'Four Quartets'

Yet, I think, 1989, London theatre, I found his recitation of TWL most haunting, and he had look of TSE, which made it more enthralling. He was joined by Eileen Aitkens and Michael Gough (who actually forgot the word etherised when reading Prufrock).
 As it happens, I was in Whitley Bay, briefly, two weeks ago, and would have been delighted to catch his performance - or any other - this once delightful resort has been in decline for some years, although I believe there are plans to revive it.