Dear Rick,

This is just to let you know it came through fine.
Nancy

>>> "Rickard A. Parker" 09/17/11 8:52 AM >>>
Test.

My ISP's mail server was down for a day and I couldn't
send or get email. This morning my ISP's mail server
is running fine (though the web server is not.)

Yesterday I was able to connect to Missouri's LISTSERV
web server and it seemed to be running fine but there
didn't seem to be any new messages. The LISTSERV web
server and the mail server are the same machine.

Anyway, I sent some posts this morning and the LISTSERV
bounced them. I'm sending this message through the
LISTSERV's web interface to see what will happen.

Rick