On 9/10/2011 1:42 PM, Chokh Raj wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Well, I don't rule out the subjective element in my readings.
But one can certainly make out the genuine from the biased.
Nonetheless, I shall keep your words in mind.

  Good luck, CR. For good measure, found while searching for Brooks' book, here're some additional words to keep in mind:

"First Edition. University library copy in beige cloth with orange stamped spine and titles; a few patches of underlining; tight square binding and clean bright pages - well -preserved. Literary criticism as it was before it lost its way; 253 pages."

  Factition muddies the waters, CR; stick with the clean & bright.

 Ken A