On 9/10/2011 1:42 PM, Chokh Raj wrote:
> Well, I don't rule out the subjective element in my readings.
> But one can certainly make out the genuine from the biased.
> Nonetheless, I shall keep your words in mind.

   Good luck, CR. For good measure, found while searching for Brooks'
book, here're some additional words to keep in mind:

"First Edition. University library copy in beige cloth with orange
stamped spine and titles; a few patches of underlining; tight square
binding and clean bright pages - well -preserved. Literary criticism as
it was before it lost its way; 253 pages."

   Factition muddies the waters, CR; stick with the clean & bright.

  Ken A