thank you, Rick

(A couple of years ago I heard Ron Schuchard speak of Hughes and Eliot, and
their considerable affinity,
I had not hitherto fully appreciated the special place that Hughes occupied
in this regard (according to Ron, but he of all people should know !) -
sounded a lot like Hughes was being groomed to succeed Eliot at Faber - he
seemed very much the blueyed boy)

regards

david