Got over to Locust Creek CA in Sullivan Co Fri.  Alot of normal stuff, but I did
hear an alder flycatcher FOY for me.  This location has some good habitat,
Lots of timber with weedy open areas.  Also has some nice marsh land, which
looks really good for rails.  Not much on Fri except for some mallards and 2
great blue herons.  I know that in a week or two it will be really birdy.  The
past few weeks I've been tring to photograph summer resident birds.  If you
would like to look through them here is the link.

http://backwoodsfrank.smugmug.com

Frankie Cuculich
Brashear, Mo.
Adair Co.