Nice photos, but I think a juvenal Semi-palmated with an adult, not a Stint. The patterns of the lower scapulars are more consistent with Semi-P than Little Stint, with that dramatic blob-ended look to the dark centers. The bill looks better for Semi-P in my view - it is quite deep at the base. If the bill looks thin overall, it's probably because it is a young bird and the bill is not yet fully formed. I would not be too interested in plumage features like the split supercilium - there is a lot of variation and I think it's more likely the bird looks strange because it is a very fresh juvenal and most we see are a bit later in the year when they are showing a bit of fading and wear.

Cheers, Chris.