Nice photos, but I think a juvenal Semi-palmated with an adult, not a
Stint. The patterns of the lower scapulars are more consistent with
Semi-P than Little Stint, with that dramatic blob-ended look to the dark
centers. The bill looks better for Semi-P in my view - it is quite deep
at the base. If the bill looks thin overall, it's probably because it is
a young bird and the bill is not yet fully formed. I would not be too
interested in plumage features like the split supercilium - there is a
lot of variation and I think it's more likely the bird looks strange
because it is a very fresh juvenal and most we see are a bit later in
the year when they are showing a bit of fading and wear.

Cheers, Chris.

--

Chris Corben.

Anti-spam measures!

Never:
Use a "Send This To A Friend" type link. Puts you both at risk.
Expose any undisguised address on the internet (even in email).
Reply to spam in any form, eg to get off their list.
Buy anything from a spammer.

You can disguise an address like this:
John is at [log in to unmask] but exclude the digits.

Don't feed the parasites, and don't betray your friends!