I had a pretty good morning at RMBS walking the trails.

A pair of birders I came across had re-found the Tri-colored Heron in the smaller pond to the right of Heron.

Other bird highlights include...

Yellow-crowned Night Heron (juvenile).  This was in a group of three to four other juvenile NH's that flushed upon seeing me.  I cannot say for certain, but they all may have been YC.
6-male Marsh Wrens (I neither saw nor heard any Sedge Wrens)
More numbers of shorebirds, but no new species for the season that I could find.

Mammals... skunk, mink, beaver, muskrat

Bill Duncan
No-St. Louis Co