Scott,

Thank you for asking about ASM Fall Meeting 2011.  The September Bluebird, our quarterly publication, will contain a registration form and more details.  AND, I'm excited to report that this fall you will be able to register online at the ASM website, http://mobirds.org.  There will be an announcement here soon to tell you it is available.

Fall meeting this year is Sept 23-25.  The costs are unchanged, as follows.

$65.00 per person: Includes registration and six meals.
Students—$25 per person: Includes registration and
six meals.
Children under 12 are free.
Meals only: $8.00 per meal plus $20.00 registration.

I look forward to seeing you there!

June Newman
Carroll County