Went to Union Ridge this morning around 6:00 am.  Still no luck with the
spotted towhee.  Not giving up.  The screech owl was calling again, and there
was two BLACK BILLED CUCKCOO's calling back and forth, and then at another
area I spotted one more.  I did get a couple of photos before it vanished into
the brush.  I also photographed two very talerant bobwhite's.  All of the
photos were almost fram filled.  No cropping needed.  Here is the link.

http://backwoodsfrank.smugmug.com

Frankie Cuculich
Brashear, Mo.
Adair Co.