From: [log in to unmask] href="http:[log in to unmask]" rel=nofollow target=_blank>Chokh Raj
To: [log in to unmask] href="http:[log in to unmask]" rel=nofollow target=_blank>[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 6:55 AM
Subject: Re: electric heat, deep lane in East Coker

I'm intrigued by the mystical dimension of the passage, a poem by itself, till now overlooked as a piece of mere description. And I reach out to where

    Dawn points, and another day
Prepares for // heat and silence //. Out at sea the dawn wind
Wrinkles and slides. I am here
Or there, or elsewhere. In my beginning.

Thanks,
 CR