From: [log in to unmask] href="http:[log in to unmask]" rel=nofollow target=_blank ymailto="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Chokh Raj
To: [log in to unmask] href="http:[log in to unmask]" rel=nofollow target=_blank ymailto="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2011 4:32 AM
Subject: US celebrates 4th

The United States Marine Corps War Memorial, better known as the Iwo Jima Memorial, is seen in Arlington, Va., Monday July 4, 2011, as fireworks burst over Washington, during the annual Fourth of July display. The Washington Monument and the Capitol can be seen in the distance. (AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster)

a celebration of being an American

"I’d say that my poetry has obviously more in common with my distinguished contemporaries in America than with anything written in my generation in England. That I’m sure of. . . . In its sources, in its emotional springs, it comes from America."

TS Eliot

Cheers,
 CR