 And looked down one as far as I could
 To where it bent in the undergrowth;
          ...         ...         ...
 Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
 I took the one less traveled by,
 And that has made all the difference."

-----

mystic madness

"And when the dawn at length had realized itself
 And turned with a sense of nausea, to see what it had stirred:
 The eyes and feet of men --
 I fumbled to the window to experience the world
 And to hear my Madness singing, sitting on the kerbstone
 [A blind old drunken man who sings and mutters,
 With broken boot heels stained in many gutters]
 and as he sang the world began to fall apart ...

"Falling towers
 Jerusalem Athens Alexandria
 Vienna London
 Unreal"

nil nisi divinum stabile est; caetera fumus

"O lord, have patience"

"In my beginning is my end".

-----

Thanks,