This is just to corroborate you, Rickard.

"After reading Symons ['The Symbolist Movement in Literature' in December 1908], Eliot immediately ordered the three volumes of Laforgue's 'Oeuvres Completes', which arrived in the following spring. The poems written in 1909 after his discovery of Laforgue -- 'Nocturne', 'Humouresque', 'Spleen', 'Conversation Galante' -- show a marked transformation in Eliot's poetry." -- Manju Jain, 'T.S. ELIOT: Selected Poems', (Delhi: Oxford University Press), 1998.

Cheers,
CR

--- On Wed, 7/27/11, Chokh Raj <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Keep it up, Rick. I appreciate.

Regards,
 CR