I stopped by REDA today to check out the tern barge.  The water is very high and Highway 94 is closed near Alta Villa.  There appeared to be two Least Terns sitting on the barge.  We can hope that they are on nests.  Several more were flying about.  There was also one breeding plumage Black Tern in the area.  That is an unusual bird for June in Saint Louis.
In Bridgeton, the Western Kingbird bird nest on the telephone pole opposite the entrance to Riverwalk Park is active.  They seem to be feeding young, but the young birds are not visible in the nest.
David Becher
Saint Louis