Angel and I were out birding this evening before dinner.  We found a small
flock of Lark Sparrows (all in breeding plumage) outside of Camden Point.  If
you want them, they are so easy to spot and they are beautiful.

Directions:
I29 North to Camden Point Exit (Routes E & U)
Go east on E into Camden Point
Take a left onto Interburban Road (by the ball fields and the park)
The ag field where the Lark Sparrows are is on the left side of Interburban
Road .7 miles from Woodson Road and .3 miles from Pleasant Grove Road

I realize this is not BIG news or a rarity, but they are so beautiful and it was a
lifer for me that I identified all by myself!  It was BIG for me.  lol

Christine Kline
Pleasant Hill, MO ~ Cass County