Thank you for going back out, continuing to be a dedicated observer
in your area,  for adding your observations to CACHE, and for sharing
your photos.

Now we'll never know about that towhee because, obviously,  the
Screech Owl ate it.

Incidentally, we were simply spending time birding in CACHE
locations.  We are not researchers.  Our lists show what we saw or
heard at a particular spot on a particular day.  They may add to the
locale checklist.  Combined with enough other reports they MAY show
trends.  .  But we don't claim to be doing research.

June Newman
Carrollton, MO