Hi folks!

I was excited today to get my very first scope in the mail. Woo! It's just a small, economy scope (Yukon FireFall 15-45x60), but it's 100% better than all the scopes I owned before this! I bought a tripod to use with it too, but I have to send that back because it's too short. Somehow, I didn't think of that when ordering. I am 5'6" tall, and my scope is about 2 lbs. It has an angled eyepiece, so the maximum height of the tripod can be a little shorter than if it were straight. Anyone have any suggestions? I am blown away at how much tripods can cost. I'd really like to spend $30 or less.

Thanks! Amy J. Hoffman
Jefferson City
Cole County

Food helps those who help themselves.