From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">MARGE LUMPE
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2011 4:06 PM
Subject: Nightjar survey results

I did a Nightjar survey Wednesday evening, June 15, with the able assistance of Roxanne Stockdall.  The route began southwest of Cole Camp and wound around for 10 miles.  We heard 7 Whip-poor-wills and 9 Chuck-will's-widows.  This compares to last year's results of only 1 WHIP and 7 CWWI.  Perhaps the increase can be attributed to the increase in insects, i.e., cicadas.
Marge Lumpe

Marge Lumpe
P. O. Box 448
Cole Camp, MO 65325