  From: MARGE LUMPE
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, June 17, 2011 4:06 PM
  Subject: Nightjar survey results

  I did a Nightjar survey Wednesday evening, June 15, with the able assistance of Roxanne Stockdall.  The route began southwest of Cole Camp and wound around for 10 miles.  We heard 7 Whip-poor-wills and 9 Chuck-will's-widows.  This compares to last year's results of only 1 WHIP and 7 CWWI.  Perhaps the increase can be attributed to the increase in insects, i.e., cicadas.
  Marge Lumpe

  Marge Lumpe
  P. O. Box 448
  Cole Camp, MO 65325