Amy,
If PABU isn't at your office, people should try the power line  across
Wildwood Drive from the south parking lot at William Woods University at  919
Wildwood Drive.  He has been there singing the past 2 Monday nights at  5:30
as I was going in to a meeting and also at 6:30 as I was leaving.  I  would
recommend mornings though because the lighting is terrible with the sun
going down behind him.  I haven't seen the female there.

Barb Duncan
Jefferson City, MO
Cole County

In a message dated 6/21/2011 8:26:09 A.M. Central Daylight Time,