I was able to relocate The WEWA this morning that Myrna Carlton had found again
this year at Poosey CA. She had heard it last week one day at 8:45 a.m. I had
gone out couple days later and listened between 7:45 and 8:15 a.m and never
heard it. Today I got to the site at 8:20 and heard it as soon as I got out of
the vehicle. It was still singing when I left about 20 minutes later. Maybe it's
just not an early riser?
  I enjoyed listening to Kentucky Warbler, Scarlet Tanager, and Acadian
Flycatcher, among other species at the same location.

Later,
Steve Kinder
Chillicothe

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/