From: Chase Darr
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2011 1:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Carolina Wrens - Updated Statistics

Chris,

I'm glad you're seen a good # of Wrens.  The state as a whole is definitely
down compared to previous years.  I posted some tables earlier this year
based on eBird numbers.  I checked again and the trend is still pretty bad.
:(

Totals:

2008 2009 2010 2011
Jan 295 491 540 598
Feb 264 371 378 366
Mar 449 556 417 447
Apr 608 912 615 591
May 556 1046 735 507
June 353 522 373 50*

Average seen on lists reporting CAWR:

2008 2009 2010 2011
Jan 2.06 2.66 1.95 2.25
Feb 2.05 2.39 1.97 1.56
Mar 2.03 2.12 2.01 1.98
Apr 2.20 2.75 2.20 1.73
May 2.18 2.62 1.92 1.75
June 3.23 2.46 1.83 1.72*

*June 2011 is obviously not yet complete.

I hope the table turns out alright.  If it doesn't, copy/paste into notepad
or excel and it should appear correctly.

Let's hope these guys recover quickly!
-Chase Darr
Columbia, Boone Co., MO