Two Western Kingbirds were on the wires at
1st & Main this morning.  Downtown Joplin
has been a regular place for them for many
years now.

WEKI have nested at an electric sub-station
close by and various power line poles.  One
year I found a nest in a Bradford pear tree,
down town.

The are not found everywhere down here.
Just regular in several places though.

Wish I had more time to bird.             6-1-11
Larry Herbert,  Joplin, Jasper Co., MO.  certhiaATatt.net