Jack Cowan and I happened across a White-faced Ibis Saturday morning at Columbia Bottom CA. The ibis seemed perfectly willing to allow observation and was at the same pool (reported by James Hickner in Saturday's post) over an hour later. Several loud farm implements in the area eventually scared it off. I happened to have a video camera along, so enjoy the short feature. First time I have used Vimeo. If you have a problem, let me know. http://vimeo.com/24692462 Gary Bohn
ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/