BIRDERS:

Saturday, June 4, 2011, I will lead an all-day fieldtrip sponsored by the
St. Louis Audubon Society to Meramec State Park (Franklin County).

WHO CAN COME:  SLAS Members or Non-Members.

MEETING LOCATION:  I plan to start at ~8:30 AM on the Natural Wonders Trail,
which is adjacent the visitor's center's parking lot.  So, feel free to meet
us there if not carpooling.  If carpooling:  Meet at 7:45 AM at the MODOT
lot for commuters in the southwest corner of I-44 and Hwy 109 (adjacent
Quicktrip) and we will caravan to Meramec SP.

TARGET BIRDS:  All, but mostly Missouri Ozark nesting species.

WHAT TO BRING:  Sack lunch and enough water/drink/snacks for a whole day of
birding.  Binoculars, scope if you feel like carrying it, field guide

WEATHER:  This walk will be held rain or shine.

DRESS:  Shoes that you do not mind getting dirty, there will be a lot of
walking and possibly some in tall grass or in muddy conditions.

LEADER:  Joshua Uffman

Fieldtrip will end at approximately 3:30 PM.  If you have any questions or
need further clarification, etc., please contact me at the below e-mail
address or call:  314.387.8037

Hope to see many on Saturday,

Josh

Joshua Uffman