Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - MOBIRDS-L Archives

MoBirders:  Three others joined me on this very hot June 4 for a trip to
Meramec SP (Franklin County).  The birds were relatively quiet overall for
most of the day, but we certainly did manage to find a few pockets.  Not
sure if it was our ears (not hearing birds because of the cicadas) or the
heat keeping the birds quiet...  maybe neither - But, seemed very quiet
overall birdwise.  We enjoyed the park from 8:30 to 3PM, and by 3 we had
record 45 species (full list below).  Highlights included 10 species of
breeding warblers and multiple Acadian Flycatchers:

Blue-winged Warbler     1
Northern Parula     6
Yellow-throated Warbler     2
Pine Warbler     1
American Redstart     2  - Observed in the Sycamores in the Cane Bottom area
Worm-eating Warbler     3
Ovenbird     9 - Great looks for all as the hopped around and perched right
next to the Natural Wonders Trail.
Louisiana Waterthrush     2
Kentucky Warbler     12  -  We likely had more, they were all over along the
Natural Wonders Trail giving us great, close views.
Common Yellowthroat     2

Getting these birds took a lot of work today - We spent most of the day on
three trails; Natural Wonders Trail, Walking Fern Trail and part of the
Wilderness Trail.  Additionally, Mike Thelen added Orchard's Oriole (3) to
the list for the park.  Other highlights included a likely breeding pair of
Broad-headed Skinks (photo here:  http://www.pbase.com/jpuf/image/135278975
) , a single Three-toed Box Turtle, a water turtle (not sure of species)
getting ready to lay eggs, and a single Striped Scorpion was found (photo
here:  http://www.pbase.com/jpuf/image/135279207 )

 Good, hot birding,
Josh

Location:     Meramec SP