I went down to the refuge yesterday to check for Shorebirds again. Like I
suspected though there was too much water and only shorebirds I found were a
very few Killdeer. There were a couple dozen Black Terns flying around over Swan
Lake Pool. Hopefully there will be good shorebird habitat later in the Summer
when the birds start moving back South.

 I did find lots of newly emerging Cicadas on the area, and more on a private
area in SE Livingston Co. They were only making some low buzzing at that point.

 Later,
 Steve Kinder
Chillicothe, Livingston Co.