Great photos!  Thank you for sharing them!

Lorrie Vit
St Louis

On Jun 1, 2011, at 10:17 AM, Frankie Cuculich <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Here is some photos that I have taken in May.  I had a family of screech owls
also, but the light was really bad.  There was a red and gray phase adults,
and three young.  It was really cool to see them so close and in the middle of
the day.  They were there for two days, and after that I could not relocate
them.
http://backwoodsfrank.smugmug.com
Frankie Cuculich
Brashear Mo